Two tower blocks are being proposed close to West Ealing station, on Hastings Road and Manor Road.
West Ealing residents welcome development in the area but are concerned about the impact the height (25/26 storeys) of these two buildings will have on our community. We want to engage the community to work with authorities to find a better solution.
- Email Newsletter: 27/11/20
- Email Newsletter: 06/11/20
- Manor Road application refused
- Planning Committee 28th Oct – Consistency about environmental issues?
- Seven Days to save our neighbourhood
If you prefer a list of your latest posts to be displayed on your homepage, you should go to your Settings and choose “Your latest posts” as homepage option.