Two tower blocks are being proposed close to West Ealing station, on Hastings Road and Manor Road.
West Ealing residents welcome development in the area but are concerned about the impact the height (25/26 storeys) of these two buildings will have on our community. We want to engage the community to work with authorities to find a better solution.
- Finally Ealing Council sees sense on one unwanted development
- Are the new safety requirements for two staircases being wilfully ignored by developers in Ealing?
- The planning application Ealing council didn’t want us to tell you about
- Consultation for John Lewis’s 3 towers up to 19 storeys high in West Ealing
- Drayton’s Community Association and Stop The Towers Response to the Draft Ealing Local Plan
If you prefer a list of your latest posts to be displayed on your homepage, you should go to your Settings and choose “Your latest posts” as homepage option.