Two tower blocks are being proposed close to West Ealing station, on Hastings Road and Manor Road.
West Ealing residents welcome development in the area but are concerned about the impact the height (25/26 storeys) of these two buildings will have on our community. We want to engage the community to work with authorities to find a better solution.
- How will you vote this Thursday?
- More shenanigans at EalingCouncil?
- Failures at Ealing Council piling up like demolition debris against a weak wall
- Manor Rd tower travel disruption
- Calling out electioneering fluff
If you prefer a list of your latest posts to be displayed on your homepage, you should go to your Settings and choose “Your latest posts” as homepage option.