Object NOW to BOTH schemes.
When objecting we suggest you tick all the boxes that you think are relevant and make sure you tick object. Then add one or more of the following reasons in the comments box together with any additional reasons you feel are important:
- 20+ storeys is too tall and ignores Ealing Council’s own draft local plan for the site which states 7-13 storeys maximum for the site.
- it will provide zero social housing, and minimal affordable housing.
- the towers will block out daylight for hundreds of local homes and has insufficient amenity space.
- environmentally unsound. Building concrete tower blocks which will use more energy than comparable low rise developments.
- minimum of four years of construction and traffic chaos.
- poor use of a site which could be better itself for social housing at an appropriate scale.
Stop The Towers’ Official Objection to the Hastings Road (Majestic Wine) development can be downloaded here.
Stop The Towers’ Official Objection to the Waitrose development can be downloaded here.